KSUT FOUR CORNERS PUBLIC RADIO
Like a River....
• winds through the communities of the Four Corners, weaving them together and
enriching the lives of those who live here.
• runs non-stop 365 days a year, delivering quality, multicultural programming to the
communities of the Four Corners.
• is a product of its surroundings, staffed by local folks and supported by area
residents and businesses.
• depends on its users to protect, preserve, and defend it for their quality of life and
for future generations.
• is a confluence of multiple streams; different kinds of programming blended
together to create our signature sound.
• can transport you to a different place; from a foreign correspondent’s in-depth
report on All Things Considered, to NPR’s StoryCorps project, sharing the life
experiences of average Americans.
Like our rivers, KSUT is one of the many reasons we live here.
KSUT Public Radio is funded by local listeners and businesses. Tune-in across the Four
Corners: Durango/La Plata County 90.1/89.3 • Pagosa Springs/Farmington 88.1 • Cortez/
Mancos 100.1 • Dolores 91.9 • Silverton 91.5 • Southern Ute Tribal Radio/Ignacio 91.3.