Become a Card Carrying Local!
Local First Card and save on local deals all year round!
Local First Membership Terms and Conditions
To be qualified to purchase a coupon or story page in the Be Local Coupon Book you must first be able to answer yes to each of the following 5 questions:
- Is your business privately held? (not publicly traded)
- Do the business owners or directors who have a controlling interest, totaling greater than 50% of the business ownership, live in La Plata County?
- Is your business registered in the state of Colorado, with no corporate or national headquarters outside La Plata County?
- Do you have full autonomy to make your own independent decisions regarding your unique business and it’s purchasing, operations and distribution, as well as the name and look of your business?
- Do you pay all your own marketing, rent and other business expenses (without assistance from, or payment to, a corporate headquarters)?
If you answered yes to all five questions above, Local First welcomes you as a Member and you are qualified to purchase a membership, coupon, story page, as well as take advantage of wholesale pricing on Be Local Coupon Books as per the Local First Product Participation Agreement.
Membership is for 1 year from the date of when you sign up or renew.